India Dreamin 23 is an annual event that brings together students, professionals, and experts from the Salesforce ecosystem. In this blog post, we will discuss why India Dreamin 23 is important for students, why they should attend, and who the speakers are.
Why is India Dreamin 23 important for students?
- Learning Opportunities: India Dreamin 23 provides an excellent opportunity for students to learn about the latest trends, tools, and techniques in the Salesforce ecosystem. The event features sessions and workshops that cover a wide range of topics and are presented by industry experts. Attending these sessions can help students gain new skills and knowledge that they can apply in their studies and future careers.
- Networking Opportunities: India Dreamin 23 is a great place for students to network with professionals and experts from the Salesforce community. Students can connect with potential employers, industry leaders, and peers from different parts of the country. Networking can help students build valuable contacts, find mentors, and explore new career opportunities.
- Career Development: India Dreamin 23 offers students a chance to explore career opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. The event features sessions and workshops that focus on career development, providing students with information on the skills and knowledge required to succeed in this industry. Students can learn about job opportunities, training programs, and career paths.
- Hands-on Learning: India Dreamin 23 offers hands-on learning opportunities for students to explore the Salesforce platform and its tools. Students can attend workshops and participate in hackathons to gain practical experience and apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios.
- Personal Growth: Attending India Dreamin 23 can help students develop personal and professional skills that are essential for success in any industry. They can learn about leadership, teamwork, communication, and problem-solving, among other skills.
Who are the speakers for India Dreamin 23?
India Dreamin 23 features a line-up of industry experts and thought leaders who will share their knowledge and insights on the Salesforce ecosystem. Some of the speakers for the event include:
- Jyothsna Bitra, Marketing Champion | Golden Hoodie Recipient | Marketing Cloud Consultant | 16x Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- Ananda Joardar, MuleSoft Ambassador | Enterprise Integration Architect | Speaker | Blogger | Youtuber| Expertise In Middleware Platform Modernization & Strategize Api Ecosystem At Enterprise Scale
- Om Prakash, Salesforce Mvp | Founder, Ceo @Appycrown
- Shibu Abraham, Salesforce MVP | DF22 Golden Hoodie Recipient | Marketing Champion | Application Architect | APAC Head Salesforce Practice at UST | Marketing Cloud User Grp Leader – Malaysia
- Gaurav Kheterpal, Salesforce Mvp Hall Of Fame, MuleSoft Ambassador, Multi-Cloud Enterprise Architect, Certified Instructor, Founder & Ceo – Vanshiv Technologies
- Amit Choudhary, Ceo And Co-Founder, of Saasguru
- Akash Mishra, Salesforce Mvp, Technical Architect At Dazeworks Inc
- Rupesh B., Salesforce Mvp | Tdx22 Speaker | Deloitte Certified Senior Salesforce Architect | Salesforce, Aws, MuleSoft, Copado, Apttus Certified & Many More…
These speakers are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the Salesforce ecosystem. Students can learn from their insights and gain valuable knowledge that can help them succeed in their studies and careers.
Student registration for India Dreamin 23 will start soon. Stay tuned for more updates on the event website and social media channels. This is a great opportunity for students to learn, network, and explore career opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. Don’t miss out on this chance to enhance your skills and knowledge!
In conclusion, India Dreamin 23 is an important event for students interested in the Salesforce ecosystem. The event provides a platform for learning, networking, and career development, and features a range of industry experts and thought leaders who can provide valuable insights and knowledge to students.