If you’re a Salesforce enthusiast or professional, you won’t want to miss India Dreamin’23 – the biggest Salesforce community event in India. And, the good news is that this year, the event is happening in-person in Ahmedabad on May 20, 2023.
India Dreamin’23 is an excellent opportunity for Salesforce professionals and enthusiasts from all over India and the world to come together, share their knowledge, and learn from each other. The event is organized by the Salesforce community, for the Salesforce community, and is packed with a lineup of star speakers and experts.
Why Attend India Dreamin’23?
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t miss India Dreamin’23 in-person:
- Knowledge Sharing: The event is packed with sessions covering a wide range of topics, including Salesforce development, administration, marketing automation, and more. You can attend sessions by industry experts and learn about new tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Networking: India Dreamin’23 is an excellent opportunity to connect with Salesforce professionals from all over India and beyond. You can interact with like-minded people, make new connections, and build your network.
- Career Opportunities: Attending India Dreamin’23 can help you discover new career opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. You can meet recruiters, hiring managers, and industry leaders, and learn about the latest job trends and opportunities.
- Fun: India Dreamin’23 is not just about learning and networking; it’s also about having fun. You can participate in games, quizzes, and other activities and win exciting prizes.
- In-Person Experience: After the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone is craving in-person events, and India Dreamin’23 is a great opportunity to meet Salesforce enthusiasts face-to-face.
Keynote Speakers and Star Speakers:
India Dreamin’23 has a lineup of keynote speakers and star speakers who are industry experts and thought leaders in the Salesforce ecosystem. Here are some of the speakers and their designations:
- Kavindra Patel, VP, Trailblazer Events & Experiences at Salesforce
- Guilda Hilaire, Director of Product Marketing at Salesforce
- Kamal Kanth, Regional Vice President at Salesforce
- Jyothsna Bitra, Marketing Champion | Golden Hoodie Recipient | Marketing Cloud Consultant | 16x Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- Ananda Jordar, Mulesoft Ambassador | Enterprise Integration Architect | Speaker | Blogger | YouTuber| Expertise in Middleware Platform modernization & strategize API Ecosystem at Enterprise scale
- Om Prakash, Salesforce MVP | Founder, CEO @AppyCrown
- Shibu Abraham, Salesforce MVP | DF22 Golden Hoodie Recipient | Marketing Champion | Application Architect | APAC Head Salesforce Practice at UST | Marketing Cloud User Grp Leader – Malaysia
- Gaurav Kheterpal, Salesforce MVP Hall of Fame, Mulesoft Ambassador, Multi-Cloud Enterprise Architect, Certified Instructor, Founder & CEO – Vanshiv Technologies
- Amit Choudhary, CEO and Co-Founder, saasguru
- Akash Mishra, Salesforce MVP, Technical Architect at Dazeworks Inc
- Rupesh B., Salesforce MVP | TDX22 Speaker | Deloitte Certified Senior Salesforce Architect | Salesforce, AWS, MuleSoft, Copado, Apttus Certified & Many More…
Who Should Attend India Dreamin’23?
India Dreamin’23 is for anyone who is passionate about Salesforce, including:
- Salesforce Administrators and Developers
- Salesforce Consultants and Architects
- Salesforce Partners and ISVs
- Sales and Marketer
- Quality Assurance (QAs)
- Project Managers (PMs)
- Salesforce Users and Customers
- Anyone interested in learning more about Salesforce
What to Expect at India Dreamin’23?
India Dreamin’23 promises to be an event that’s packed with knowledge, networking, and fun. Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Keynote sessions by industry experts
- Sessions on Salesforce development, administration, marketing automation, and more
- Workshops and hands-on sessions
- Networking opportunities with Salesforce professionals from all over India and the world
- Fun activities and games with exciting prizes
- In-person Expo with Salesforce partners and ISVs showcasing their products and services
Free Programs for Students:
Salesforce offers many free programs for students to help them get started in the Salesforce ecosystem. Some of these programs are:
- Journey2Salesforce: A free program for students to learn the basics of Salesforce, get hands-on experience, and earn badges.
- Virtual Internship: A program that provides students with the opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain experience in Salesforce.
- Mentorship: A program that connects students with experienced Salesforce professionals to guide and support them in their Salesforce journey.
How to Register for India Dreamin’23?
To register for India Dreamin’23, visit the event website and click on the “Register” button. The registration fee is nominal, and you’ll get access to all the sessions and activities.
Registration Link: indiadreamin.in
In conclusion, India Dreamin’23 is a must-attend event for anyone passionate about Salesforce. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn, network, and have fun and connect with like-minded people from all over the world. So, mark your calendar and register for India Dreamin’23 today to experience the in-person event in Ahmedabad.